Since 1982, Wallace Janitorial Service has been providing professional cleaning and related maintenance service throughout the Greater Philadelphia region.
Family owned and operated, we’ve built a solid foundation on cost-effective, high quality and reliable cleaning management. Our services are provided by trusted, accountable employees (not subcontractors) who take pride in bringing a clean environment to both your visitors and employees. We are committed to bringing you top quality service, with peace of mind, to fulfill all your commercial cleaning and maintenance needs.
You’ll feel confident with Wallace Services on the job. Reliable, well-trained employees provide a high level of service and Wallace Janitorial has the right systems in place to reinforce the value of true professionals behind every job.
Wallace offers top quality service for:
- Commercial Cleaning
- Commercial office buildings
- Owner-occupied facilities
- Industrial facilities
- Medical facilities
- Multi-family residential common areas and grounds
- Educational institutions
- Special Management Services
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Marble and granite restoration and maintenance
- Restroom tile & grout floor restoration
- Vinyl floor care (strip and wax)
- Power washing
- Office furniture cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Cleaning Supply Services
- Tissue, towels, liners & hand soap
- Cleaning solutions, mops
- Disposable gloves and cups
Scheduling & Tracking
Employees are tracked with an automated time and attendance package. We know when they arrive at your location and ensure they stay until the job is done.
Our state-of-the-art maintenance systems won’t let you down with: Programmed maintenance
Schedule tracking software. No missed or forgotten services.
Easy & Efficient Scheduling Through the Web
Our interactive web site allows clients to make work requsts online. Upon receiving the request, which is transmitted wirelessly, our staff schedules the work for swift completion.
Membership in BSCAI
We’re serious about our business. Membership in BSCAI, the international trade association for building service contractors, puts us a cut above the rest. As a member, we are required to demonstrate quality service and have access to continuing education and networking with fellow members
Competing With Illegal Sub-Contracting
We don’t take risks with your building, the welfare of others, or our professional reputation.
We remain committed to complying with all state and federal employment regulations by requiring all employee applicants to complete an application and to interview with a manager or supervisor.
All employees must complete an I-9 form, provide proper documentation, and are paid through our payroll.
Wallace does not pay its workers as independent contractors. Be skeptical of the low bid; when contractors pay workers illegally, we all lose:
- Social Security, Medicare and the State is robbed of revenue
- The worker accrues no Social Security benefits
- The worker is not covered by Workers Compensation & Liability policies
- No insurance to cover your potential liability or their own needs